Hello All,
One tired leader hear. This has been an exciting and tiring but fun. We have met people all over the country. We attended our first worship service. It was overwhelming with all the people and the excitement. There was fireworks and a light show all part of the worship service. The bishop arrived in a bathtub. Ask the young adults about that. We heard about the people in New Orleans still needing help repairing from a disaster. It is hot and I have learned to bring my water bottle with me everywhere. We got lost on our way to the community life activity which wiped us all out. Where we came back and did our final 15. We also found that communication between roomates is important when leaving one's room ask the kids about that. I have found that these 11 kids can be fantastic. They are where they need to be and are gracious to others. They have stayed together as a group. They do need to work on moving more during worship but this is all new to them and we are working on baby steps. We got wonderful bible and bag. Which some of us have found out that the bag is made for decoration only and can not hold what a jansport backpack can. We have laughed and argued and cried today.
I hope that god is able to move in these young adults. The holy spirit in one can move a mountain in all 11 the world could be changed forever well at least Neenah could be changed.
Well it time for lights out and I don't want to break anymore rules to day. JWalking is a rule that was broken a great deal. Tomorrow night I will add pictures but tonight we need to get some sleep as we will be attending worship at 7:30 am tomorrow.
Good Night
And remember God Is good and watch out for powerlines
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Getting lost is not new to the group that flocked. I watched the evening service on the live feed, but my sound was bad, so i saw but did not hear. Looked for the group to many to find you.
ReplyDelete